The By-Laws of the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba (CLPNM) are established by the CLPNM Board within its authority under the Licensed Practical Nurses Act. The By-Laws set out rules on matters such as:
- how the CLPNM is to be governed
- how meetings of the membership and Board are to be conducted
- procedures and criteria for election and appointment to the Board
- the committees that support the Board in its governance function, and
- the rights, privileges and obligations of each class of membership.
All CLPNM members are encouraged to review the By-Laws and to contact the CLPNM with any questions.
Proposed By-Law Changes for 2017
A small number of changes to the By-Laws have been approved by the Board of Directors, and are being presented to the membership for review and comment at the Annual General Meeting on June 5, 2017.