The By-Laws of the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba (CLPNM) are established by the CLPNM Board within its authority under the Licensed Practical Nurses Act. The By-Laws set out rules on matters such as:
- how the CLPNM is to be governed
- how meetings of the membership and Board are to be conducted
- procedures and criteria for election and appointment to the Board
- the committees that support the Board in its governance function, and
- the rights, privileges and obligations of each class of membership.
In 2017, a small number of changes to the By-Laws were approved by the Board of Directors and adopted by the membership at the Annual General Meeting.
All CLPNM members are encouraged to review the By-Laws and to contact the CLPNM with any questions.