COVID-19 and Your Practice
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, LPNs are expected to:
- screen themselves for COVID-19 symptoms and risks, using screening criteria established by Shared Health Manitoba,
- disclose symptoms or risks for exposure to appropriate authorities, such as the employer,
- ensure their health status does not place clients at risk,
- ensure they are familiar with their employer’s policies on COVID-19,
- regularly visit the CLPNM website and Shared Health Manitoba website for updated guidance, refreshing the browser each time to ensure access to the most up-to-date information, and
- stay up-to-date on other credible sources of information regarding COVID-19 that may relate to their practice.