COVID-19: CLPNM Business Continuity
Updated: September 18, 2020
In response to guidance from public health officials on social distancing, the CLPNM office is temporarily closed to all visitors. We are still open for business by email, mail and phone.
If you need to reach the CLPNM, please make sure to review the following information.
- You may reach one of our staff members by phone or email Monday – Friday, between 9:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Our mailing address appears at the bottom of this page.
- Our email addresses and phone numbers are posted here.
- We do not yet know when our office will re-open to visitors.
- While we are closed to visitors, we anticipate that all of our core business functions will continue, with a few modifications.
- These modifications are:
- We are not accepting walk-in payments at this time. All payments must be by online via credit card or Visa/Mastercard debit, money order or certified cheque.
- Please anticipate that our processing and response times may be longer than usual.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust our business response accordingly. Please check back regularly for updates.