COVID-19: Mental Health Support for Nurses and their Families
Posted April 16, 2020.
During these challenging times, LPNs are reminded and encouraged keep their own health and well-being a priority.
The following resources offer mental health support:
- Blue Cross Employee Assistance Program (if applicable): Connect Now – Talk to a professional during COVID-19
- Canadian Mental Health Association: Information, resources and tips for health care workers dealing with COVID-19
- Government of Manitoba: Mental Health Virtual Therapy Program
- Manitoba Adolescent Treat Centre: Child and Adolescent Mental Health and Youth Addiction Services
- Seattle Children’s Hospital Helping Children and Teens Cope with Anxiety About COVID-19
- Shared Health and the Regional Health Authority Mental Health Programs: Virtual Crisis Response Services (Adult)
- Your employer’s employee assistance program