Upgraded Registrant Renewal System & Database
On June 15, 2020, the CLPNM upgraded the registrant renewal system and database. Over the next few months, there will continue to be significant improvements made from an administration and registrant perspective.
- New login: you will now login to your registration profile and renewal using the email address on file with the CLPNM (previously, registration number was used). Passwords remain the same.
- New layout: you will notice differences in the look of your profile page.
- Profile updates: a new interface makes it easier to login and update your information independently, such as address and name changes.
- Accessibility: you can access the system from web-based and mobile device applications.
Changes coming for 2021 registration renewal:
- A more intuitive and seamless online renewal process.
- Ability to make online payments.
- Ability to enroll in the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan (PPP) online and add/update banking information.
More information will be made available as the renewal period (beginning September 1, 2020) gets closer, including a user guide to assist you through the online renewal application.