CLPNM’s practice directions provide practical nurses, employers, and the general public with information regarding the professional expectations of practical nurses in Manitoba. All practical nurses – including student practical nurses, graduate practical nurses, and licensed practical nurses – are expected to review, understand and comply with the information disseminated in practice directions.
- Assignment and Delegation to Unregulated Health Care Providers
- Aesthetic Nursing
- Continuing Competence Program
- Duty to Care
- Electronic Communication and Social Media
- Fitness to Practice
- Graduate Practical Nurse Practice
- Independent Practice
- Interprofessional Collaboration
- Nursing Foot Care
- Pronouncing Death and Viewing the Body
- Rural, Remote and Underserved Populations: Access to Prescribed Medications
Any practical nurse who has questions about the professional practice expectations set out in these documents is encouraged to contact the CLPNM Practice Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, 204-663-1212 or 1-877-663-1212 (ext. 310).
Note: The CLPNM’s Regulatory Bulletins are now called Practice Directions. There is no change in the intent or effect of these documents.