The CLPNM’s Regulatory Bulletins are now called Practice Directions. There is no change in the intent or effect of these documents.
CLPNM’s practice directions provide practical nurses, employers, and the general public with information regarding the professional expectations of practical nurses in Manitoba. All practical nurses – including student practical nurses, graduate practical nurses, and licensed practical nurses – are expected to review, understand and comply with the information disseminated in practice directions.
- Assignment and Delegation to Unregulated Health Care Providers
- Continuing Competence Program
- Duty to Care
- Electronic Communication and Social Media
- Fitness to Practice
- Graduate Practical Nurse Practice [Revised]
- Independent Practice
- Nursing Foot Care
- Rural, Remote and Underserved Populations: Access to Prescribed Medications
Any practical nurse who has questions about the professional practice expectations set out in these documents is encouraged to contact the CLPNM Practice Department at email@example.com, 204-663-1212, or 1-877-663-1212.