CLPNM’s practice directions provide practical nurses, employers, and the general public with information regarding the professional expectations of practical nurses in Manitoba. All practical nurses – including student practical nurses, graduate practical nurses, and licensed practical nurses – are expected to review, understand and comply with the information disseminated in practice directions.
- Assignment and Delegation to Unregulated Health Care Providers
- Aesthetic Nursing
- Continuing Competence Program
- Duty to Care
- Fitness to Practice
- Graduate Practical Nurse Practice
- Interprofessional Collaboration
- Nursing Foot Care – Recently Updated!
- Pronouncing Death and Viewing the Body
- Rural, Remote and Underserved Populations: Access to Prescribed Medications
- Self-Employed Practice – Recently Updated!
- Social Media
- Therapeutic Relationships and Professional Boundaries
Any practical nurse who has questions about the professional expectations set out in these documents is encouraged to contact the CLPNM Practice Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.