The Standards of Practice provide guidance and direction to members of the practical nursing profession in Manitoba to support the provision of safe, competent and ethical nursing care. The Standards apply to all practical nurses in the province, in all roles and all settings, and to novice as well as experienced practitioners.
- Revised Competency Documents October 12, 2021
- Vaccination Status and Your Standards October 12, 2021
- Free Indigenous Awareness Training Sep 29-30, 2021 September 28, 2021
- Revised Practice Direction: Nursing Foot Care September 24, 2021
- Revised Practice Direction: Self-Employed Practice September 24, 2021