- If you miss a step, you will have time to go back and fix it.
- Depending on how you respond to questions on your renewal application, you may need to provide more information. If you renew too close to the deadline, you may be rushed or run out of time.
- If you need assistance, CLPNM staff will be in the best position to help you if you contact us early in the renewal window.
- You will have access to the lowest renewal fee. Late fees apply beginning November 2.
- Seamless conversion of your registration from 2019 to 2020. Those who forget to renew may be required to reinstate their registration and may be at risk for unauthorized practice penalties.
Find out more about how to renew here.