Free Culture, Language and Communication Courses from Red River College
Did you know that Red River College’s Language Training Centre offers FREE culture, language, and communication courses? Our courses are flexible and many are offered online so that you can study from home.
If you want to improve your English language and communication skills for working or training as a healthcare professional in Canada, we have several options for you!
Take healthcare-related English for Specific Purposes (ESP) programs to:
- Improve your academic, language, and communication skills for studying or working in healthcare fields in Canada
- Build confidence and skills for interacting with peers, co-workers, and other health professionals, as well as with patients and their families
- Build skills for specific language proficiency assessments (e.g., CELBAN or MELA)
Red River College’s healthcare-related English for Specific Purposes (ESP) programs are designed for individuals with a variety of backgrounds, including those who:
- have previous healthcare training who wish to re-enter healthcare professions in Canada (e.g., nurses, doctors, pharmacists, dentists, and allied health professionals such as medical radiologic and laboratory technologists, health care aides, and more)
- are already working in healthcare professions Canada and wish to improve their language and communication skills
- do not have any previous healthcare training and are interested in pursuing a career in health care in Canada
Now is the time to build your future. Explore four different healthcare-related English for Specific Purposes programs, and find one that meets your needs.