Free Culture, Language and Communication Courses from Red River College
If you want to improve your English language and communication skills for working or training as a healthcare professional in Canada, we have several options for you!
Take healthcare-related English for Specific Purposes (ESP) programs to:
- Improve your academic, language, and communication skills for studying or working in healthcare fields in Canada
- Build confidence and skills for interacting with peers, co-workers, and other health professionals, as well as with patients and their families
- Build skills for specific language proficiency assessments (e.g., CELBAN)
Red River College’s healthcare-related English for Specific Purposes (ESP) programs are designed for individuals with a variety of backgrounds, including those who:
- have previous healthcare training who wish to re-enter healthcare professions in Canada (e.g., nurses, doctors, pharmacists, dentists, and allied health professionals such as medical radiologic and laboratory technologists, health care aides, and more)
- are already working in healthcare professions in Canada and wish to improve their language and communication skills
- do not have any previous healthcare training and are interested in pursuing a career in health care in Canada
Now is the time to build your future. Explore four different healthcare-related English for Specific Purposes programs, and find one that meets your needs.