Government of Manitoba: New Supports for IENs

Are you an internationally educated nurse not yet licensed to practise as a nurse in Manitoba?

If yes, the Government of Manitoba is planning new programs to support you as you work towards your licence, and wants to hear from you.

Please visit to help the Government of Manitoba understand your needs.