The Standards of Practice provide guidance and direction to members of the practical nursing profession in Manitoba to support the provision of safe, competent and ethical nursing care. The Standards apply all practical nurses in the province, in all roles and all settings, and to novice as well as experienced practitioners.
- CLPNM Annual General Meeting and Luncheon
- New Practice Direction: Access to Prescribed Medication for Rural, Remote and Underserved Populations
- Long Term & Continuing Care Annual Conference
- New Practice Direction: Assignment and Delegation
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition, and Stabilization (PEARS)