The By-Laws of the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba (CLPNM) are established by the CLPNM Board within its authority under The Licensed Practical Nurses Act.
The By-Laws set out rules on matters such as:
- how the CLPNM is to be governed
- how meetings of the membership and of the Board are to be conducted
- procedures and criteria for election and appointment to the Board
- the committees that support the Board in its governance function, and
- the rights, privileges and obligations of each class of membership.
Review the complete CLPNM By-Laws here.
2021 By-Law Amendments
Amendments to the CLPNM by-laws were approved at the CLPNM Annual General Meeting on June 7, 2021. These amendments made the Board’s authority to hold virtual meetings more explicit and included new notice requirements for virtual meetings.
View a summary of the 2021 by-law amendments here.