The Continuing Competence Program is evolving!
- Beginning in the Fall of 2022, registrants selected for the Continuing Competence Program (CCP) Audit will begin submitting learning plans through the CLPNM’s online registration system. Specific instructions on how to enter learning plans into the online registration system will be posted to the CLPNM website in the coming weeks. Check back for information.
- The CLPNM is also exploring other changes to the CCP, which would be implemented in the Fall of 2023 at the earliest. These changes, which are not yet finalized, might relate to things such as:
- the types of learning activities registrants are expected to engage in, each year
- the methods used by the CLPNM to assess continuing competence
- the selection criteria that are used to determine who will be asked to undergo an audit of their continuing competence activities each year.
The CLPNM will be seeking input from stakeholders, including CLPNM registrants, as it considers changes to the program. Stay tuned for more information on how you can provide feedback.